Infrared Watches offers an extended warranty period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. As a client, you are expected to abide by the following rules set to qualify for the international warranty.
The two-year warranty period is applicable to Infared timepieces purchased via the website www.infrared-watches.com.
COMPONENTS UNDER WARRANTY
Please note that your warranty covers only the following parts: movement, hands, and dial. Repairs of the damaged part/s will only begin after a thorough inspection.
The warranty does not cover the following:
- Battery, case, crystal, strap and buckle or bracelet, stem or crown
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear
- Water damage due to negligence unless marked water-resistant
- Repairs, on a watch not purchased from Infrared Watches’ official website or authorized resellers
For any watch replacement, Infrared Watches has the full discretion to determine if the claim is valid or not. On top of that, all repair charges are free, if the watch is proven defective in material or quality under regular use. However, a $10.00 return shipping and handling fee will apply to all warranty service and should be paid by the buyer.
OUT OF WARRANTY SERVICES
We can still cater to your repair needs if (1) your watch is either not covered or (2) already out of warranty, for a minimal fee. The following are the fees:
- $30.00 for repairing components not covered under warranty, including the return shipping and handling fee
- $20.00 for battery replacement, including the return shipping and handling fee
REVOCATION OF WARRANTY
Your Infrared Watches’ warranty becomes void if the watch is damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service, or other factors not due to defects in material or quality.
RETURN/REPAIR PROCESS AND SHIPMENT
Any shipments of watches for repairs/return should have authorization from the Service Center beforehand. The Service Center will assess whether the claims are valid and still covered or not by the warranty. An estimated cost will also be provided for all identified repairs outside the warranty terms.Moreover, the client must request for any repair through the Repair Process. Once approved, the client should send the item with a Repair Number attached. This will be used to track all communications regarding the repair. Any goods returned to the Infrared Watches facility without a Repair Number will be returned without prior notice to the client. All dispatch fees will be at the client’s expense.